If you are signing documents in-person, please ensure that you meet the following credentials:
- You are over the age of 18.
- You have a valid Driver License, Identification Card, Passport, Military ID or Resident Alien Card.
- Documents for notarization.
- You are of sound mind, alert, and mentally competent at the time of signing.
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic, you may be required to wear a mask and/or gloves for any in-person signings. If you do not have a mask and/or gloves, they will be provided to all signers at the time of signing.
- Additional requirements may apply based on the documents being signed.
If you meet all of the above credentials, then LET’S GET STARTED with these simple steps: